Why do I love thee, GFB? Let me count the ways!
1. They’re crazy delicious and made with simple ingredients.
2. They’re a Grand Rapids, Michigan made product. Support local!
3. The GFB is certified as a B Corporation making sustainable products
while giving back to their community and offering their employees fair wages.
4. They have a great bear costume. Seriously, it brings a smile to everyone’s face.
5. Elliott and Marshall Rader. These two entrepreneurial brothers are the nicest guys ever.
|Marshall and Elliott Rader|
Marshall and Elliott are great at spreading Celiac Disease and gluten-free awareness on their website as well. They have a very informative blog and they have a great informative newsletter that often includes news headlines.
*All photos courtesy of The GFB**